This page is dedicated to legal resources, advice and information


Alternative Dispute Resolution Program

Superior Court of California County of Alameda

Resources for Alternative Dispute Resolution Alameda County


Private Nuisance

How to get rid of a real estate nuisance

Property Owners Push Compensation Boundaries for Temporary Construction Easements

Interesting real estate law site. They will answer questions on line, but for a fee, of course

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License